This mid-sized Q™ has a new lease of life with a stylish stand – the screen hides the gas bottle so the barbecue looks better than ever, with no compromise on performance.
The taller lid with integrated thermometer is an additional feature compared to the Q™200.
Perfect for use in the garden or can easily be packed into the car for picnics or camping.
- Barbecue Features
- Stainless steel burner
- 12,000 BTU per-hour input (3.51 kW/h)
- Infinite control burner valve
- Removable drip tray
- Enamelled cast-iron cooking grate
- Cast-aluminium lid and body
- Push button ignition
- Glass-reinforced nylon frame
- Two work tables with built-in tool holders (tools sold separately)
- Thermometer in lid
- 3.5 cm higher lid than the Q200
- Electronic ignition
- 5 Year Warranty Programme
- Made in U.S.A.
All Weber barbecues come fitted with a hose and regulator, however please note that gas supply hoses have a limited life span.
We strongly advise you to check hoses regularly and replace at least every 5 years as per the manual.
The dimensions are when the lid is open