National Garden Gift Vouchers are operated by The Horticultural Trades Association which was established in 1899.
The vouchers are available to buy and spend at nearly 2000 HTA member centres across the UK; big and small, and can be redeemed against over 90,000 different gardening related products.
Voucher Terms & Conditions
- National Garden Gift Vouchers are operated by
The Horticultural Trades Association, 19 High Street, Theale, Reading, Berkshire RG7 5AH.
- They can be exchanged at most good garden retail outlets throughout the UK.
- National Garden Gift Vouchers have no expiry date.
- They may also be exchanged at Interflora Florists (not valid for floral relay orders).
- National Garden Gift Vouchers are valid for the purchase or part purchase of goods in participating garden retail outlets.
- Our vouchers cannot be swapped for cash either in full or part, or replaced if lost or damaged.
- National Garden Gift Vouchers are only valid when stamped and dated by the issuing company.
- National Garden Gift Vouchers are not exchangeable against sale items.